Electric Daisy Flower Farm - Flower bucket
Instead of a box of muddy potatoes, wouldn’t it make you smile to find a bucket, bursting with fresh fragrant organic flowers on your doorstep?
Our seasonal buckets (April-October), grown by us on our organic flower farm in Somerset include a seasonal mix of flowers, fillers, foliage and a handful of focal blooms for you to enjoy and arrange yourself.
We work as sustainably as possible, so wrapping will be eliminated. We provide you with a bucket when you receive your first subscription of flowers, then on subsequent delivery days we ask that you have a bucket ready for us to drop your blooms into.
All flower bucket subscriptions include access to an online tutorial where Electric Daisy founder, Fiona will demonstrate how to make a foam-free, sustainable arrangement with your fresh, seasonal flowers.
- All subscription deliveries will be made on a Thursday
- Due to the seasonal nature of our flower farm, the buckets change from week to week and season to season
- Limited to local delivery area - either from the shop on Swain’s Lane, Highgate, London or from the flower farm in Faulkland, Somerset. We do not send our flowers by post or courier
- Postcodes available
- N2, N6,N7,N8, N10, N19, NW1, NW3, NW5
- BA1, BA2, BA3, BA11, BA14, BA15
- Please note all weekly subscriptions start from April 2022
- If this subscription is a gift, please send us the recipients details so that we can arrange first delivery as well as the message you would like us to include.
- Once your order is confirmed online we will send you a copy of the confirmation with delivery dates
As all our flower buckets are grown to order we would need at least 1 month notice to cancel a subscription