Gold Leaf Tough Touch Gloves
Through their unique design, the Gold Leaf Tough Touch Gardening Gloves offer a high level of protection against thorns and the like, whilst retaining an incredibly soft feel - resulting in very unusual dexterity for gloves as robust as these.
Endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society they offer exceptional comfort and warmth, with the added benefit of the gold grain leather being specially treated to offer resistance to water. An extended cuff affords additional protection for the wrist and forearm adds to the overall appeal of these quite superb Gold Leaf tough touch gardening gloves.
The gloves are made with premium deerskin that is specially treated for water resistance. The gloves are a snug fit when you first get them and shape and mould to the contours of your hand over time to give you a custom fit. We would advise that women with larger hands may want to order the mens size and men with smaller hands to order the ladies size.
- Gold Leaf Tough Touch gloves available in two sizes - Ladies and Gents
- Endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Gloves made from premium deerskin
- Superb protection and water resistance
- Close fitting for superb dexterity and comfort
- Fends off thorns and sharp twigs and leaves
- Excellent dexterity and movement
- Typical Gold Leaf soft feel
- Water resistant treated
- Extended cuff for wrist protection
- Ideal for tough and rugged garden use
- Perfect Gift for a gardener
Please Note: Glove sizes can vary slightly due to the natural materials used to make the gloves
Tough Touch Medium / Large- 34cm Long, 12cm Wide
Tough Touch Small / Medium - 33cm Long, 10cm Wide