Sunflower Seeds for Ukraine fundraiser
This beautiful creamy yellow sunflower makes a great cut flower as its pollen does not drop.
- Sow March to April
- Press seed into peat free compost to 15 mm deep
- Cover with compost and water
- Place in a warm, bright spot to germinate
- Do not allow the compost to dry out
- Seedling should appear in 14 – 21 days
- When large enough to handle pot on into a pot or plant outside when risk of frost has passed.
- Sunflowers are hungry flowers so fill pot or planting hole with garden compost
- This sunflower will grow to 1.20 – 1.50 meters so it will need staking
Each packet has 5 seeds
All proceeds - Disaster Emergency Committee